April 17, 2020
When it comes to babies and toddlers, it seems like every parent has a different opinion, and woe betide anyone who disagrees. But there’s one thing all parents can agree on—babies are a nonstop source of surprise, whether it’s their first steps, an unexpected allergic reaction, or an inadvertent diaper shortage. Oh, baby.
All surprises aside, between work, raising a family, trying to maintain some semblance of a social life, and your numerous other commitments, every parent at one time or another will find themselves short on time and supplies. As hard as you try to plan for every eventuality, it’s impossible to predict every parenting predicament before it happens.
We’ve got you covered.
With goPuff delivery, you can get the baby supplies you need—routine or otherwise—delivered to your door in minutes. We’re open 24/7 in most markets and our online store stocks hundreds of baby items, including baby food, diapers, wipes, medications, and other household supplies to equip you for all your parenting needs (including unforeseen fiascos).
Everyday Baby Care
When you’re sleep-deprived (what parent isn’t?), remembering even the most important items can be a challenge. Disheveled and disorganized is the new normal.
Tired parents everywhere have forgotten to pick up diapers, baby food, formula, and other household essentials. If you find yourself at an unexpected loss for everyday essentials, goPuff will deliver the baby supplies you need right to your door, including:
- Diaper ointment
- Baby wipes
- Food and formula, including organic options and formulas for fussy babies
Make your diaper delivery work for you—why not grab yourself a little coffee while you’re at it?
Baby Health and Wellness
It’s easy to find yourself low on must-have items when an unexpected illness or allergic reaction pops up, especially once your kids are in daycare or school.
In the event of a fever or rash, there are some items you’ll want to have on hand—or order in a hurry—to help keep your baby or toddler comfortable and get them on the road to recovery:
- Children’s Motrin® & Tylenol® – Tylenol contains acetaminophen and is considered the first line of defense against fevers, and it’s also easy on the stomach in case your baby’s fever is accompanied by a bum tum. Motrin, on the other hand, contains ibuprofen and can be used in addition to Tylenol in case the pain and fever continue, and it’s longer-lasting as well.
- Children’s Benadryl® – It’s a bad time for you and your baby when a pollen allergy or a new type of detergent unexpectedly causes hives, itching, or other discomfort. Having allergy medication handy makes the process less stressful and gets your baby’s allergic reaction under control quickly.
- Pedialyte® – If your little one is suffering from gastrointestinal symptoms, Pedialyte can help prevent dehydration and replace electrolytes. And it’s available in tasty kid-friendly flavors like strawberry, mixed fruit, and grape to satisfy even the pickiest palates.
Treat Your Baby
Everyone deserves to be pampered, including and especially babies. Keep your baby—and yourself—feeling good with some must-have baby care items:
- Vicks BabyRub® – A soothing, unmedicated cream with eucalyptus, rosemary, and lavender scents perfecting for helping baby relax and fall asleep.
- Baby Dove Rich Moisture – It’s important to keep skin moisturized so it can do its best job at protecting us, and that goes for babies, too. While they may already have preternaturally soft skin, it still needs to be looked after. Keep your little one comfortable (and luminous) with this gentle moisturizer.
- Johnson’s Baby Oil® – Set your youngster up for sweet dreams and soft skin with a gentle massage using some moisture-sealing baby oil. Bonus: You’re also setting yourself up for incredibly soft hands and a few hours of uninterrupted sleep.
We all try to be prepared for anything that might crop up and stay well-stocked with the day-to-day items necessary for taking care of our kids, but even the best parents lose track of what items are running low or forget to grab something on the shopping list. Give yourself a break—you have a lot going on and we’ve got your back.
From routine needs to unanticipated debacles, you can order whatever baby supplies you need in seconds and goPuff will deliver in minutes, including diaper delivery, baby food delivery, and any other supplies you might need. We’re here whenever you need us, and our $1.95 flat delivery fee is never surged or hiked. Talk about a “no tears” formula.