April 4, 2020
Gopuff is partnering with local Philadelphia-based brands Federal Donuts and La Colombe to help bring a little joy to the table during this difficult time.
Recently, Federal Donuts and La Colombe have had to close their doors due to city-wide restrictions, so they’ve partnered with Gopuff to provide a few of their most-beloved products to consumers through Gopuff delivery.
With Gopuff, customers in the greater Philadelphia area can now get their hands on assortments of Federal Donuts’ delicious “fancy donuts” as well as La Colombe’s ready-to-drink products and – for the first time – La Colombe ground coffee. Donuts and coffee – the perfect breakfast pairing.
From Blueberry Mascarpone to Chocolate Salted Caramel to Cookies N Cream – Gopuff will be delivering boxes of variety packs (6 donuts in each pack and one of each flavor) of donuts – so whether you’re craving them for breakfast or an afternoon snack, customers can have freshly made donuts delivered in about 30 minutes for a delivery fee as low as $2.95.
- Blueberry Mascarpone: Spiced cake donut with mascarpone glaze & a tart blueberry drizzle
- Cookies & Cream: Spiced cake donut with vanilla cream glaze, topped with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Chocolate Salted Caramel: Spiced cake donut with milk chocolate glaze & a caramel glaze ring, sprinkled with Maldon sea salt
- Dark Chocolate Glazed: Spiced cake donut with bittersweet 73% dark chocolate glaze
- Grapefruit Brulee: Spiced cake donut with a torched grapefruit glaze
- Churro: Spiced cake donut with cinnamon glaze, dark chocolate drizzle & a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar
In addition to these local partnerships, Gopuff has pledged to support hospital workers, by committing to donating $1 million in orders to health care workers across the U.S.
As a thanks for our hospital workers’ extraordinary commitment in this unprecedented moment, Gopuff is offering any employee of a participating hospital a free Gopuff order, as well as free delivery.