November 2, 2020
By now, you know that Gopuff delivers everyday essentials to customers’ doors in minutes. But where does Gopuff deliver, exactly? Gopuff delivers to more than 500 cities, suburbs and towns across the United States.
More than 200 facilities and thousands of driver-partners supply homes, apartments, offices, hotels, tree houses—basically, wherever you are—with everything from snacks and drinks (including alcohol for the 21+ crowd) to over-the-counter medications and household cleaning products.
Where does Gopuff deliver in my area, specifically?
Check to see if we’re in your zip code by visiting our homepage at gopuff.com and entering your address.
Don’t see us? Don’t fret. We’re expanding and expanding fast. We’ve even been known to ask Twitter where we should launch our delivery service next! So go ahead and tweet us @gopuff with your Gopuff locations recommendations and don’t forget to download the Gopuff app for iOS and Android.
Meet a few of our notable Gopuff areas
Philadelphia (our headquarters)
- Founded: 2013, when Rafael Ilishayev and Yakir Gola were just two Drexel University students delivering snacks, drinks & other essentials to fellow students in a Plymouth Voyager
- Serving: Philly and Philly suburbs, from Narberth to Elkins Park
- Local favorites you might find: La Colombe, Federal Donuts & Weckerly’s Ice Cream (enter your address to see what’s currently available)
- Community Outreach: We have committed up to $150,000 to help the Philly Startup Leaders (PSL) offer grants to underrepresented founders in Philly, as well as donated $150,000 to Reform Alliance, an organization that aims to make changes to improve the criminal justice system. We also have a Drexel scholarship program to support aspiring entrepreneurs. And we partner with Valley Youth House to employ vulnerable youths, including those in the foster program and experiencing homelessness, once they turn 18.
- Launched: 2016
- Serving: City of Chicago and Chicago suburbs, from Cicero to Westchester
- Local favorites you might find: Dark Matter Coffee & Smoke Daddy BBQ Sauce (enter your address to see what’s currently available)
- Community Outreach: Employees at Northwestern Memorial Hospital were among the first to receive free orders through our Health Care Support Initiative—our commitment to donating $1 million in orders to hospital employees battling COVID-19 across the country. We’ve also donated personal protective equipment to Roseland Community Hospital.
- Launched: April 2020
- Serving: City of Miami and Miami Metro Area, from Miami Beach to Fort Lauderdale
- Local favorites you might find: Panther Coffee Roasters (enter your address to see what’s currently available)
- Community Outreach: We’ve made donations to the Miami Baptist Hospital System as part of our $1 million Health Care Support Initiative. And along with Miami HEAT’s Burnie and the Miami HEAT Dancers, we distributed thousands of care packages filled with snacks, water, cleaning supplies & other essentials to hospital employees working on the frontlines.
- Launched: 2019
- Serving: City of Nashville
- Local favorites you might find: King of Pops, Goo Goo Clusters & Peg Leg Porker (enter your address to see what’s currently available)
- Community Outreach: Learn about our latest community initiatives on our community blog page, and stay tuned for some exciting upcoming Nashville announcements!
- Launched: 2016
- Serving: City of Phoenix and surrounding suburbs, Tempe, Flagstaff, Peoria, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler and Scottsdale
- Local favorites you might find: Squarz Bakery & Cafe, Cartel Coffee Lab, Peanut Butter Americano, Arizona Gunslinger Hot Sauce, Arizona Spice Company, Kettle Heroes and True Nopal (enter your address to see what’s currently available)
- Community Outreach: We’ve donated masks to Arizona State University through our Health Care Support Initiative. Learn about our latest community initiatives on our community blog page, and stay tuned for some exciting upcoming Phoenix announcements!