December 1, 2020
Maybe it’s not the first food that comes to mind when you think of what’s quick and easy to prepare, but a smoothie bowl is a perfect fit. Not only is it a delicious option that you can personalize to suit your taste, but it can be one of the healthier options as well, often packing lots of protein, fiber and vitamin C, depending on which ingredients you add.
When it comes to performing at your highest level on the job, eating foods that fuel your body and brain is one of the most important moves you can make.
We get it, though: Time and attention are precious commodities. To-do lists are fuller than the day is long. Schedules booked with calls and meetings leave little-to-no room for meal prep that consumes any more of your day than is absolutely necessary. You only need 5 minutes to prepare a smoothie bowl with yogurt, fruit and granola to help you power through those end-to-end meetings like a boss.
How To Make a Smoothie Bowl
The ingredients list is short and sweet. The process is quick and easy. You essentially add your coconut water, yogurt & frozen berries to your food processor and blend until smooth. You may want to prep your smoothie right before eating so the thawing fruit doesn’t make it watery.
If you put your smoothie in the fridge, leave the toppings off to keep them from getting soggy. Or, if you like the granola to be softer, add it before putting your smoothie in the fridge. Then, of course, experiment with different toppings, whether fruits, nuts, granola or other kinds of cereal. Quick, easy, satisfying. Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Prep time: 1–2 minutes
Total time: about 5 minutes
- ½ cup coconut water
- 2 cups yogurt of your choice (we recommend Chobani Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Plain, Blueberry on the Bottom or Strawberry on the Bottom)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- Blend coconut water and yogurt in a blender; add frozen fruit and blend until smooth
- Pour into a bowl, top with honey, granola and any other toppings of your choice
Optional Smoothie Bowl Add-Ins
Personalize your smoothie bowl with your choice of the following add-ins.
Shop This Recipe
- Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water
- Chobani Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Plain
- Chobani Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Blueberry on the Bottom
- Chobani Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Strawberry on the Bottom
- ShurFine Frozen Blueberries
- Woodstock Frozen Strawberries
- Purely Elizabeth Original Ancient Grain Granola