Gopuff has 500+ facilities delivering to 1000+ cities. Plus, we're opening new facilities all the time, and are bringing our on-demand delivery service to an area near you soon.
- Argyle Chardonnay 750ml$14.99Perky and bright, the ripe apple-scented Argyle Chardonnay serves up a bit of mineral and dried leaves onto the palate; fine, crisp aftertaste.View
- Argyle Sparkling Brut 750ml$29.992015 VINTAGE ONLY; 90 POINTS WINE SPECTATOR and 90 POINTS WINE & SPIRITS - The Pinot Noir dominated blend provides impressive red-fruited dimension to the white peach, wild honey and toasted brioche. The middle palate is invigorated with dynamic acid backbone and edgy minerality, bringing balance and concentration to the long finish. Argyle is a LIVE Sustainable Certified Oregon Winery.View
- Argyle Willamette Pinot Noir 750ml$27.99Argyle's Pinot Noir offers dark cherry, red raspberry, and orange zest with fresh, vibrant acidity, framed with polished tannin and silky textures on the palate. This Willamette Valley pinot noir delivers nicely in the finish. Argyle is a LIVE Sustainable Certified Oregon Winery.View
- Argyle Pinot Noir Reserve 750ml$43.992017 VINTAGE ONLY; 91 POINTS WINE SPECTATOR and 90 POINTS WINE ENTHUSIAST - Both based in volcanic red soils, the Dundee Hills and Eola-Amity Hills are home to our Reserve Pinot Noir, providing spicy elegance and silky texture. Dark cherry, pomegranate, violet, and an underlying minerality weave with delicate, polished tannin and dynamic energy. Argyle is a LIVE Sustainable Certified Oregon Winery.View
- Argyle Pinot Noir 750ml$61.99The Argyle Nut House Pinot Noir is light & vibrant, this is juicy with cherry & raspberry fruit, picking up a floral note as the finish lingers enticingly.View