Gopuff has 500+ facilities delivering to 1000+ cities. Plus, we're opening new facilities all the time, and are bringing our on-demand delivery service to an area near you soon.
- Barilla Thin Spaghetti 16oz$2.49Barilla® Thin Spaghetti is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO durum wheat semolina for a perfect "al dente" texture and delicious flavor.View
- Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti 16oz$1.99Produced using only non-GMO ingredients and 100% whole wheat, Barilla® Whole Grain Spaghetti provides 6g of fiber per serving, which is three times the fiber of our traditional pasta. Healthy eating never tasted so good!View
- Barilla Gluten Free Penne Pasta 12oz$3.99Great taste goes gluten free! With the same taste and texture as classic pasta, Barilla's® Gluten Free Penne will quickly become your family's favorite. Made with a delicious blend of corn and rice, our Gluten Free pasta contains no GMO ingredients and is certified gluten free. The beautifully ridged shape of Penne can be served in a variety of ways: with meat- and vegetable-based sauces to olive oil- and dairy-based sauces, or bake it in your favorite pasta casseroleView
- Barilla Linguine Pasta 16oz$2.49Barilla® Linguine is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO durum wheat semolina for a perfect "al dente" texture and delicious flavor.View
- Barilla Angel Hair Pasta 16oz$2.49Barilla® Angel Hair is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO durum wheat semolina for a perfect "al dente" texture and delicious flavor.View
- Barilla Spaghetti Pasta 16oz$2.49There are two different ways to cook this pasta - and how you do it says a lot about you. (A) There are the "break-in-half-ers" who break a bundle of spaghetti in half before they boil it so it's easier to eat. They tend to be more pragmatic, but not necessarily conservative. They like their pasta, but they know that it'll make a mess. Their favorite drink is a gin and tonic they have with their mom. (B) Then there are "full-cookers" - they live life on the edge, but it comes from a place of rebellion, not thrill-seeking. They're idealists who wish the world were different even if it's not. Their parents may have been "break-in-half-ers" but they know as well as anyone that out of respect for Italian tradition you have to eat the spaghetti whole. Which are you? Tell us more at @gopuff #twitterlife.View