Gopuff has 500+ facilities delivering to 1000+ cities. Plus, we're opening new facilities all the time, and are bringing our on-demand delivery service to an area near you soon.
- Nottingham Cellars BDX Red Blend 750ml$34.99Rich red and black fruit are met with hints of herbaceous undertones. The wine is full bodied with balanced acidity, and just the right amount of oak influence from French oak barrels.View
- Nottingham Cellars Sauvignon Blanc 750ml$25.99Our second year for sourcing Sauvignon Blanc and Ghielmetti has once again shown why it is the premier site to source this fruit in the Livermore Valley! A bouquet of flowers, white peach, green apple, pineapple and ripe Italian melon burst out of the glass welcoming an onslaught of racy, tart and tropical flavors on the palate. Bright, refreshing and a finish that leaves you always wanting more. Enjoy paired with your favorite meal or simply chilled on its own on a hot summer day!View
- Nottingham Cellars Chardonnay 750ml$25.99The perfect balance of racy and rounded. Apricot, lemon peel and stone fruit are accompanied by notes of toasted oak and bananas foster from some time in barrel. Round and mouthwatering on the palate with Italian Melon, red pear, peach, caramel and lingering finish that leaves you wanting more.View
- Nottingham Cellars Rose 750ml$25.99Rose is enjoying a renaissance, allowing for a plethora of styles to emerge and succeed. Our 2016 is a Rose of primarily Merlot-its brambly plum and leafy character a nod to its parentage. But the comparison stops there. Electric pink with strawberry punch, our Rose is light bodied, tart, textured and dare we say, delightful. There's a bit of pithy tang in the dry midpalate adding appropriate complexity while maintaining its carefree appeal.View
- Nottingham Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml$34.99Deeply colored in the glass, our 100% Livermore Valley Cabernet Sauvignon shows intense blackcurrant, cherry plus coarse tobacco in the nose. With a little herbal and mint sitting squarely on the palate, this big red isn't shy with its chewy, mouth -filling structure and texture. Its finish is delightfully long; there's enough acidity and punch here to carry the bold flavors up and through. Graced with a whoosh of French oak, expect the lifespan of this red to run through 2020.View
- Nottingham Supremacy Red 750ml$89.99On the nose blackberries and boysenberries are wound together with cinnamon, allspice and herbaceous undertones.View
- Nottingham Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 750ml$49.99Aromas of cherry cola invite you into a multi-layered blend of earthiness, smoke and stewed blackberries.View