Merrick Grain Free Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food 4lb
Help your furry friend maintain a healthy weight with Merrick Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Healthy Weight Recipe. This recipe is made with 55% protein and healthy fat, with deboned beef as the very first ingredient to promote healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. The remaining 45% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that provides optimal protein and fiber without the extra calories or fat. This grain- and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. This kibble is cooked in the USA in Merrick's Hereford, TX kitchen with high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers and is made without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.