The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a City General Manager. This role will be responsible for the overall success of the United Kingdom-- this includes leading and evolving delivery & fulfillment operations, driving growth via local marketing and development and bridging the gap between HQ and fulfillment centers when it comes to selection. This role will report directly to the VP United Kingdom.
- Ensure local Operations teams properly staff their sites to manage day-to-day operations
- Ensure the overall customer experience delivered by each location meets GoPuff’s high expectations
- Train and develop Site Leaders / District Managers to ensure they are ready to take on larger roles
- Work with central marketing teams to ensure local campaigns are properly staffed and executed
- Review all site metrics and ensure action plans are put in place any time progress stalls
- Represent their sites in planning meetings and other central activities
- Develop, coordinate and execute local growth & marketing initiatives and manage local marketing budget
- Collaborate with central category teams to develop plans around and onboard local products
- Full P+L responsibility for a city’s financial performance and achieving agreed budget
- 10+ years of relevant leadership and management experience; ideally with operating experience at high growth or early stage companies
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and operating multi-site operations
- Structured and strategic mindset; ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions to correct
- Ability to dissect a P&L and understand the drivers of the Financial outcomes
- Strong process focus with experience in operational excellence
- STEM or business-related degree required
- Strong project management skills needed
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited direction
- Strong communication and organization skills required
- Must be willing to travel as necessary (>25% of the time)
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic or status. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEO Employer.