California Consumer Privacy Act Request Web Form
This page contains a webform for California residents to submit requests pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to GoBrands, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” “our,” “us”).
Please indicate which request(s) you would like to make. More information about these rights is located below.
In certain circumstances, we may request different or additional information than that noted above. We will contact you if this is needed.
Note: If you are making a Specific Pieces Request, you must submit a signed declaration including the following language:
Declaration of Consumer I, _________________________[full name of consumer], a resident of California, in connection with my request to receive the specific personal information collected about me in the past 12 months (the “Request”) by GoBrands, Inc., do hereby declare, under penalty of perjury under the laws of California and the United States, that I am the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the Request. This Declaration is made this [date] day of [month], [year]. ____________________________[signature]
- Request to Know means a consumer request that Company disclose personal information that we have about the consumer, as allowed under the CCPA.
- Request to Delete means a consumer request that Company delete personal information about a consumer that we have collected from the consumer, as allowed under the CCPA.
- Categories Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we sold in the preceding 12 months, and for each category identified, the categories of third parties to which we sold that particular category of personal information; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months, and for each category identified, the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that particular category of personal information.
- Specific Pieces Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Verify means to determine that the consumer making the Request to Know or Request to Delete is the consumer about whom we have collected information.
Agents: If you are acting as an authorized agent, we require you to provide a written authorization to you by the consumer and may seek to independently verify the identity of the consumer you represent. Alternatively, we will accept a legal Power of Attorney under the California Probate Code to the authorized agent. Authorized agents may use the form above to upload documentation demonstrating the agent has authority to exercise rights on the requesting consumer’s behalf.
Requests: If you intend to make a request on behalf of a household, please indicate this in the “Other Information” section above. We are required to independently verify the identity of each member of the household.